PRIVATE equity firm KKR yesterday confirmed a deal to take a 24.9 per cent in energy hedge fund
The tie-up marks another push into the hedge fund world for KKR despite it recently closing down a
"We are always looking for exceptional teams with whom we can partner, and this investment marks the culmination of those efforts," KKR's
The other 75.1 per cent of the business will be held by management, led by Dybesland and Flikerski.
"KKR has nearly three decades of experience investing in the energy sector and maintains a significant presence and technical expertise in the industry," they said.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006