A deceitful bureau de change operator, Auwalu Ibrahim, have been convicted and sentenced to a year in prison for defrauding his company through a dud cheque.
He was given an option of a N100 000 fine when he appeared before Justice
The sentences are to run concurrently.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote