The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished slightly higher Monday on selling triggered by rises in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.535 percent, up 0.005 percentage point from Friday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds declined 0.10 point to 145.85 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week