The home loan and refinance network, Complete Home Loans has expanded its lending approvals to allow more shoppers to get low interest rate home loans. Even with a bad credit history, the nationwide lending network is helping thousands of mortgage and refinance shoppers get approved for a home loan.
https://completehomeloans.net/application-form/ - 60 Second Home Loan Application Form
The application process is simple. After applicants fill out the 60-second form, they are then matched to a lender. Lenders are matched to the applicants based upon two important factors. First, whether they will be able to provide approval, and, second, whether or not they provide the lowest interest rates available.
Home loan and refinance shoppers are also encouraged to check their credit score after applying for a home loan. The popular lending resource has an easy to use credit score tool that consumers can take advantage of to find out their credit score before finalizing their home loan provider.
About Complete Home Loans
The Home purchase, equity, and refinancing loan company services customers across America no matter their credit history. They specialize in matching people with good, bad, or no credit to lenders who may be able to qualify them for a home loan. Their network of lenders is the largest in
People who've been turned down in the past are able to use their easy online application form to instantly get approved for a loan (no matter their credit history).
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Quick-approval-home-loan/mortgage-refinance/prweb12013601.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground