Healthcare IT Leaders, an award-winning consulting and staff augmentation firm that connects hospitals and health systems with top healthcare IT talent, today announced its picks for the Best Healthcare IT Blogs of 2014. The winning blogs were chosen for their timely content, insightful writing and subject matter expertise on topics important to the HIT industry.
"It's exciting to see the healthcare IT industry unfold from so many perspectives," said
In total, 15 top blogs were chosen for the list. Nominations came from social media followers and readers of the Healthcare IT Leaders blog.
Healthcare IT Leaders matches skilled IT talent to contract and full-time HIT consulting jobs. Through its blog, the company provides content, infographics, and news updates as well as insights from its Chief Medical Officer, Dr.
The complete list of 2014 Best Blog honorees can be found at: http://www.healthcareitleaders.com/blog/healthcare-leaders-announces-2014-best-healthcare-blogs/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12006186.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation