“DSI’s proprietary thin film coating processes serve as excellent engineering solutions to defense and commercial challenges,” said Tess Oxenstierna, Managing Director in the Headwaters’ Aerospace, Defense and Government (ADG) group.
“Headwaters gave us expert advice and guidance throughout the entire process,” said
Deposition Sciences produces durable, heat-resistant and reliable optical thin film coatings, spanning the range from the ultraviolet wavelength through to far infrared (FIR) or the long-wave infrared (LWIR) spectral wavelengths. The company has 85 employees overall.
Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
About Headwaters MB
Headwaters MB is an independent, middle-market investment banking firm providing strategic merger and acquisitions, corporate finance services and merchant banking through proprietary sources of capital. Headwaters is headquartered in
Director of Business Development
Source: Headwaters MB
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile