Windsor, Berks - Leading golf travel company, Golfbreaks.com, has raised 2.8m from its innovative three-year golfing bond, far in excess of the initial 2m target.
The Windsor-based company, which has a turnover of almost 35m and employs 140 staff, offered the bond to its 500,000-strong customer base, with the option of investing between 2,000 and 100,000 for a market-beating annual return in either cash or golf holidays.
"The response from our customers to the golfing bond has been truly remarkable and we are delighted that so many took the opportunity to invest in the future success of the company," said Chief Executive,
"That means more investment in technology, growing our market-leading tee-time booking service and cracking the American market. Golf travel is worth billions globally so we know that the business is out there. Our job now is to go out and get it."
Bondholders will receive either a gross annual return of 7.5% in cash, or a 10% gross annual return payable in loyalty Breakpoints that can be spent on golf breaks or holidays at any of the company's 2,000 worldwide venues - including this week's Open host,
Golfbreaks.com was started by
If you wish to interview Chief Executive
Contact: +44 (0) 1753 752 987+44 (0) 1753 752 987, email@example.com
Notes for Editors
Golfbreaks.com was formed in 1998 by Chief Executive,
We have partnership deals with
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast