KEY RATING DRIVERS:
Fitch's ratings are based on the underlying receivables pool, available credit enhancement,
The transaction has adequate credit enhancement, totaling 24.00% for the class A notes, 19.75% for the class M notes, 15.50% for the class B notes, and 4.00% for the class C notes plus a decided spread account.
Fitch models three different scenarios when evaluating the rating sensitivity compared to expected performance for credit card asset-backed securities transactions: 1) increased defaults; 2) a reduction in purchase rate, and 3) a combination stress of higher defaults and lower monthly payment rate (MPR).
Increasing defaults alone has little impact on rating migration except in the most severe scenario of a 75% increase in defaults, which could result in downgrades. The rating sensitivity to a reduction in purchase rate is less pronounced, with no rating migration even in the severe scenario. The harshest scenario assumes increased defaults and reduced MPR simultaneously. All classes could be downgraded under the moderate stress of a 50% increase in defaults and 25% reduction in MPR.
To date, the transactions have exhibited strong performance with all performance metrics within Fitch's initial expectations. For further discussion of Fitch's sensitivity analysis, please see the related presale report. For a discussion of the representations, warranties, and enforcement mechanisms available to investors in this transaction please see the related presale appendix.
The presale report is available to all investors on Fitch's corporate site 'www.fitchratings.com'. For more information about Fitch's comprehensive subscription service FitchResearch, which includes all presale reports, surveillance, and credit reports on more than 20 asset classes, contact product sales at +1-212-908-0800 or at 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Global Credit Card ABS Rating Criteria' (
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
Global Credit Card ABS Rating Criteria
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go