The International Rating Agency Fitch Ratings has assigned
The Outlooks on the Long-Term ratings are Stable.
Fitch has also assigned a Long-term local currency rating of 'A-' and a National Long-term Rating of 'AAA(kaz)' to Baiterek's
"Baiterek's ratings are equalised with those of
The ratings also reflect significant state-originated funding for Baiterek and associated risks of direct lending. Fitch uses its public-sector entities criteria and applies a top-down approach in its analysis of Baiterek.
Baiterek is one of three national management holding companies and performs a key function of the government in developing the national economy. It was established in
Fitch expects that Baiterek and its subsidiaries will receive
Fitch considers the ability of the State to extend extraordinary support, in case of need, as high.
Baiterek's ratings mirror those of the sovereign. A positive rating action would result from an upgrade of
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers