The minister of women affairs and social development,
Speaking when she received the executive members of the Nigerian Quintessential Business Women and the
The minister who noted that the economic well-being of women was urgently required to guarantee their full participation in governance and decision making however regretted that there were several barriers to the full optimisation of women's economic potentials, ranging from cultural to religious, traditional, and legal discrimination, among others.
On her ministry's efforts, Maina stated that the ministry has taken necessary steps to assist women to be financially independent, through a multifaceted approach to mobilise funds and resources said "We are speaking with the Central Bank of
The minister further disclosed that in order to create access to loanable funds at the grassroots, the ministry established the
Earlier, the president of
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal