The euro hit 4-day highs of 0.7964 against the pound, 1.3639 against the greenback and 138.40 against the yen, up from early lows of 0.7938, 1.3595 and 137.72, respectively.
The next possible upside target for the euro is seen around 1.37 against the greenback, 0.805 against the pound and 139.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review