The euro hit 4-day highs of 0.7964 against the pound, 1.3639 against the greenback and 138.40 against the yen, up from early lows of 0.7938, 1.3595 and 137.72, respectively.
The next possible upside target for the euro is seen around 1.37 against the greenback, 0.805 against the pound and 139.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up