Most of the units closed on
“The Wilkinson Corporation’s expertise and management strength were instrumental in DPG’s ability to provide financing for the acquisition of this portfolio,” said
DPG has financed in excess of
DPG executes sophisticated and innovative investment strategies with a goal of achieving attractive risk-adjusted rates of return. DPG is sector agnostic, deploying capital into non-traditional alternative investment vehicles globally. DPG’s core objectives of diversification, risk management, preservation of capital and consistent long-term performance deliver absolute returns, uncorrelated to the global equity and bond markets. Utilizing deep expertise in alternative investments, DPG remains committed to providing long-term value to its investors and clientele. Built on a foundation of highest ethical standards and trust, DPG strives in its commitment to utmost excellence.
DPG’s diversified private investor base is comprised of a select group of cutting-edge ultra-high net worth and high net worth private family offices, offshore affiliates, private equity firms, public capital corporations, top tier hedge funds, insurance companies, endowments, pension plans and various best-in-class operating partners. As a financier, investor or merchant banker structuring in excess of
DPG takes pride in delivering customized capital solutions in a disciplined entrepreneurial system.
The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management’s current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think