“This is a terrific achievement for dorsaVi and opens up substantial opportunities for us in
ViMove consists of wearable sensors that are placed on the body to measure movement and muscle activity. Patients can be assessed through a series of movements or exercises performed in-clinic, or outside the clinic, at home or at work, where ViMove can monitor their everyday activities, and provide immediate biofeedback to the patient and a concise report for the healthcare practitioner.
510K clearance is required for certain types of medical devices before a manufacturer can introduce a device into commercial distribution for the first time in the US market.
dorsaVi’s US President
“Healthcare reform in the US is mandating quantitatively generated data; ViMove gives healthcare providers the ability to truly assess movement of the lower back and will aid in the development of treatment plans for many patients We are extremely excited about ViMove’s
FDA Intended Use/Indications for Use:
ViMove is a wireless medical device that measures, records, and reports movements and muscle activity of the lower back / lumbar spine.The system also measures range of motion in the sagittal and coronal anatomical planes.
For more information or to arrange an interview, please contact:
Source: dorsaVi Limited
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy