My pick: Long sterling-Swissie and dollar-Loonie, short euro-sterling and euro-dollar Expertise: Fundamental and technical analysis with risk management Average time frame of trades: A few days to a few weeks While we continue to monitor euro-yen and euro-dollar, there is a lack of momentum.
The current rangebound states could be the default setting without a more substantial catalyst. Elsewhere, the two non-euro pairs we're looking at are sterling-Swissie and dollar-Loonie. Whereas the former is experiencing a slight pullback amid the euro rebound, the nature of the Slow Stochastics and MACD indicators offers no reason to think that the uptrend from mid-March is threatened. Dollar-Loonie has fallen into longterm support off of the
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy