A local bank has offered
Town clerk Dr
He said following discussions, a number of projects were prioritised in line with their potential for a quick turnaround on revenue streams.
The projects considered for funding are
"The town clerk advised that each funded project would be managed by council on a go it alone basis as commercial entities," reads the business committee minutes.
During discussion, the committee underscored the need to ensure that once funded the projects were supposed to be efficiently run to ensure quick return on the investment.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting