A local bank has offered
Town clerk Dr
He said following discussions, a number of projects were prioritised in line with their potential for a quick turnaround on revenue streams.
The projects considered for funding are
"The town clerk advised that each funded project would be managed by council on a go it alone basis as commercial entities," reads the business committee minutes.
During discussion, the committee underscored the need to ensure that once funded the projects were supposed to be efficiently run to ensure quick return on the investment.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World