Crude oil for August delivery fell
The Canadian dollar fell to nearly a 3-week low of 1.0746 against the US dollar, 2-week low of 1.4651 against the euro and nearly a 2-week low of 1.0100 against the Australian dollar, from early highs of 1.0726, 1.4590 and 1.0059, respectively. If the loonie extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 1.08 against the greenback, 1.47 against the euro and 1.02 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million