Lifeinsuranceelderly.com has released a new blog post explaining how to avoid estate taxes by purchasing whole life insurance.
Clients can avoid paying expensive estate taxes if they have a whole life insurance policy. A life insurance plan can provide important financial opportunities. A policy features a savings account that builds non-taxable cash value.
The death benefit guaranteed under a whole life insurance policy cannot be taxed. A common strategy is to liquidate asset and invest it in a whole life insurance plan that provides a large death benefit. Some policies can have a face value of
Whole life insurance is not a simple policy as the terms and conditions can be many and difficult to understand. It is always recommended to read about this type of coverage before purchasing a plan. The newly released blog post provides important information that can help people buy the right policy.
Lifeinsuranceelderly.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
Lifeinsuranceelderly.com is owned by
For more information, please visit http://lifeinsuranceelderly.com/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/buywholelifeinsurance/wholelifeinsurancequotes/prweb12014778.htm
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Democrats' Control of Senate Could Depend on Women