ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11072014 - The program aims to reduce deaths caused by chronic diseases and maternal mortality.
In recent years
The proposed program will support the consolidation of five Healthcare Networks reorganizing and expanding the range and quality of services in different regions by improving clinical practices. This involves the design and implementation of clinical protocols and developing healthcare lines: mother-child, oncology, chronic disease and disability that match prevailing conditions or state health priority.
To do this, there will be an expansion and purchase of equipment for the five medical specialty centers, the cancer hospital, the
The program will also seek to increase the management capacity of the
The loan is for a 25-year term, with a 5.5 year grace period and an interest rate based on LIBOR. Local counterpart contribution totals
IDB Project Team Leader
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation