The company said it has already paid a deposit of
"Closing of the deal is scheduled to take place within 60 days however, the company has the right to extend the closing date for two periods of 30 days each, subject to an increase in the purchase price and the deposit amount for each extension," the company said.
Shares in the company were trading 2.9% higher Monday morning at
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?