The three-day course will take place from
It will helps fill the growing need for advanced professional certifications within the field of anti-money laundering (AML), and is in line with the
The course will aid participants in evaluating the effectiveness and adequacy of AML compliance programs, address and mitigate AML risk, and assess the adequacy of transactions testing.
It will also teach candidates to identify, analyse and recommend enhancements to policies, procedures and processes in accordance with the regulations.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight