The three-day course will take place from
It will helps fill the growing need for advanced professional certifications within the field of anti-money laundering (AML), and is in line with the
The course will aid participants in evaluating the effectiveness and adequacy of AML compliance programs, address and mitigate AML risk, and assess the adequacy of transactions testing.
It will also teach candidates to identify, analyse and recommend enhancements to policies, procedures and processes in accordance with the regulations.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006