The three-day course will take place from
It will helps fill the growing need for advanced professional certifications within the field of anti-money laundering (AML), and is in line with the
The course will aid participants in evaluating the effectiveness and adequacy of AML compliance programs, address and mitigate AML risk, and assess the adequacy of transactions testing.
It will also teach candidates to identify, analyse and recommend enhancements to policies, procedures and processes in accordance with the regulations.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza