The engineering data and design IT systems provider said it had not seen any noticeable shift in trends since reporting its full-year results in May, and noted that its first quarter is seasonally its "least significant".
However, it expects a stronger second half as its 'One AVEVA' strategy begins to show benefits, and revenues are more heavily weighted towards its second half due to the timing and phasing of rental contracts.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy