The engineering data and design IT systems provider said it had not seen any noticeable shift in trends since reporting its full-year results in May, and noted that its first quarter is seasonally its "least significant".
However, it expects a stronger second half as its 'One AVEVA' strategy begins to show benefits, and revenues are more heavily weighted towards its second half due to the timing and phasing of rental contracts.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia