The engineering data and design IT systems provider said it had not seen any noticeable shift in trends since reporting its full-year results in May, and noted that its first quarter is seasonally its "least significant".
However, it expects a stronger second half as its 'One AVEVA' strategy begins to show benefits, and revenues are more heavily weighted towards its second half due to the timing and phasing of rental contracts.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel