Research by Business Insider shows that premium spirits such as the multiple award-winning RWB Vodka are the best option for consumers who are enjoying an evening out. Less expensive spirits are, on average, marked-up by 456 percent from the original cost. The significant mark-up is the result of establishments targeting a 70 to 80 percent profit on sales.
“Premium spirits such as RWB Vodka are worth every penny because their superior quality always leaves the consumer satisfied,” ASCC CEO
ASCC is working to build a portfolio of successful brands to compete in a highly profitable sector alongside
Through its brand management division, Luxuria Brands, the
For more information about the
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words “believes,” “expects,” “anticipate” or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone’s past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of success. This news release speaks as of the date first set forth above and the Company assumes no responsibility to update the information included herein for events occurring after the date hereof.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth