SHEFFIELD, England and RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif.,
As UTC ramps up production of its commercial and military aircraft systems and engines, Firth Rixson will provide valuable parts for UTC's legacy and next generation programs, including
"UTC demands high standards for quality, delivery, cost and performance and many of our sites have earned UTC Supplier Gold status. I am convinced this contributed to our ability to win new business. We are delighted to have gained their customer confidence and secured Firth Rixson as a leading supplier in this globally competitive market," said
He further stated that, "the contract also provides incentives for additional growth above and beyond the initial portfolio, which we will work towards obtaining, to further grow UTC as a critical customer."
"We are pleased to further expand our relationship with Firth Rixson, a supplier with several UTC Supplier Gold sites. This had significant influence on their selection for new business. Gold Suppliers perform better, which naturally makes them more competitive. This also enables them to meet our expectations for the highest quality standards while also meeting our cost and delivery requirements," said
The new business will considerably benefit eleven of Firth Rixson's twelve operating facilities worldwide, spanning
About Firth Rixson
About United Technologies Corp.
SOURCE Firth Rixson
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant