The board approved the applications that fulfilled the conditions as per the law and regulations applicable to each individual business activity.
The board discussed issues related to the development of the central bank's systems and staff to be at par with the new developments witnessed in the
The meeting, which was chaired by board chairman
The board reviewed a report regarding the latest developments concerning a study on exchange business in the
The board also discussed another report on the latest developments concerning the central bank's information technology strategy, which is being developed by the
The board instructed to have follow-up reports on the implementation of the requirements of the two studies. Subsequently, the board reviewed applications submitted by banks and other financial institutions operating in the
The board reviewed a memorandum regarding the
The board discussed a report submitted by Governor
The board discussed some issues related to the development of the central bank's systems and staff to be at par with the new developments witnessed in the
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go