Kelly, who managed the
"They're a little loose," he joked, a reference to his successor. "No, they're not. They fit fine."
While borrowing Gardenhire's office for the day, Kelly helped himself to a cigar from Gardenhire's humidor.
HOOSIER FAVORITES? The U.S. team featured four natives of
"You would've thought if this was a basketball event, that might make a little more sense," Meyer said. "But being here with the baseball, it speaks for
Carew was an All-Star in the first 18 seasons of a 19-year big league career that started in 1967 and ended with the California Angels in 1985.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry