Kelly, who managed the
"They're a little loose," he joked, a reference to his successor. "No, they're not. They fit fine."
While borrowing Gardenhire's office for the day, Kelly helped himself to a cigar from Gardenhire's humidor.
HOOSIER FAVORITES? The U.S. team featured four natives of
"You would've thought if this was a basketball event, that might make a little more sense," Meyer said. "But being here with the baseball, it speaks for
Carew was an All-Star in the first 18 seasons of a 19-year big league career that started in 1967 and ended with the California Angels in 1985.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields