The franc fell to 0.8931 against the greenback, off early high of 0.8917.
The franc eased from an early 4-day high of 1.5261 against the pound and near a 2-week high of 1.2134 against euro and fell to 1.5288 and a session's low of 1.2146, respectively.
The franc eased back to 113.50 against the yen from an early high of 113.62.
On the downside, the franc may find support around 0.90 against the greenback, 1.22 against the euro, 1.55 against the pound and 113.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry