The franc fell to 0.8931 against the greenback, off early high of 0.8917.
The franc eased from an early 4-day high of 1.5261 against the pound and near a 2-week high of 1.2134 against euro and fell to 1.5288 and a session's low of 1.2146, respectively.
The franc eased back to 113.50 against the yen from an early high of 113.62.
On the downside, the franc may find support around 0.90 against the greenback, 1.22 against the euro, 1.55 against the pound and 113.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs