Safety Technology, the country's leading drop ship wholesaler of self defense products, has launched a new wireless home security system.
Featuring an ear-piercing 105db alarm, the easy-to-operate wireless home security system measures just 6 1/2" x 4" x 1 3/8", and is pre-programmed to dial 4 preset phone numbers in the event that motion is detected, or a door or window has been opened (land line with tone dialing required).
Once the device makes the call, the receiver hears a pre-recorded message and has the option to:
• Listen in on the room
• Broadcast their voice through the base unit
• Disarm the system The device also comes with a remote control that includes a "panic" feature for arming and disarming.
"Burglars aren't brain surgeons, and they certainly aren't looking for a fight," commented Safety Technology's CEO and founder
Those interested in purchasing a 105bd Wireless Home Security System can order online at: http://personalsafety4u.com/home-protection/homesafe-home-security/homesafer-wireless-home-security-system.html/.
For more information or media inquires, contact (800) 477-1739 or email office(at)safetytechnology(dot)com.
About Safety Technology
Safety Technology is the largest drop ship wholesaler of self defense products, hidden cameras, and surveillance systems in the country. The company, now in its 26th year, has a roster of over 4000 distributors, and sells in excess of
Learn more at http://www.safetytechnology.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Safety-Technology/07/prweb12006420.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years