The price of the key futures contract for 10-year government bonds fell Monday morning on selling linked to firmness of
The price of the September contract lost 0.07 point to 145.88 on the Osaka Exchange.
The benchmark No. 334, 0.6 percent 10-year bond issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, was untraded in the morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border