At the sound of the bell, the KSE weighted index came to 482.49 points on a gain of 4.26 points, and the price index to 7,178.75 points on an up of 102.75 points, while the KSX 15 came to 1,178.93 points on an up of 10.3 points.
Number of trades was 5,129 transactions worth KD 22.099 million, and the session saw 239.107 million shares changing hands.
There were ten green, three unchanged, and one lone red sector index upon closing, the consumer goods index.
Top gainer share for the day was (
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges