As information and data become an integral part of daily life, we need to ensure that it is not vulnerable to theft. The work of chief information officers (CIOs) and chief information security officers (CISOs) in protecting data has assumed huge importance. But these managers face a challenge in showing organisations the importance of risk management. How do you persuade a company to spend significant sums on protecting their data from hackers without sounding like the voice of doom?
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges