The Canadian dollar fell to nearly a 3-week low of 1.0746 against the US dollar, 2-week low of 1.4619 against the euro and nearly a 2-week low of 1.0100 against the Australian dollar, from early highs of 1.0726, 1.4590 and 1.0059, respectively.
If the loonie extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 1.08 against the greenback, 1.47 against the euro and 1.02 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down