The Canadian dollar fell to nearly a 3-week low of 1.0746 against the US dollar, 2-week low of 1.4619 against the euro and nearly a 2-week low of 1.0100 against the Australian dollar, from early highs of 1.0726, 1.4590 and 1.0059, respectively.
If the loonie extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 1.08 against the greenback, 1.47 against the euro and 1.02 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan