The Canadian dollar fell to nearly a 3-week low of 1.0746 against the US dollar, 2-week low of 1.4619 against the euro and nearly a 2-week low of 1.0100 against the Australian dollar, from early highs of 1.0726, 1.4590 and 1.0059, respectively.
If the loonie extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 1.08 against the greenback, 1.47 against the euro and 1.02 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World