Some telecom operators are offering customers latest mobile handsets without any down payment for a limited time period. Others like Batelco need to realise that to win the mobile network market, they need to be competitive.
Being a loyal customer for the last eight years, I was upset to find out that my company did not offer the popular new mobile devices without any down payment and only offer no down payment on the old and newer less popular mobile handsets. This is a big blow for existing mobile users, who want to be in trend with the latest mobile handsets, forcing them to switch to other network operators who have better, more exciting offers.
Today, people have the choice to keep their number while switching to another network operator and it has never been so easy, thanks to TRA (
Why leave customers with no option but only to switch to other operators? Take my case as an example, as I am still awaiting a similar offer and am reluctant to change to another network operator due to the commitment built over continuous years of service. But how long will I have to wait? My friends keep informing me of other exciting offers and constantly urge me to switch and take advantage.
Disappointed loyal customer
A Batelco spokesman said: "Batelco continuously rolls out new offers with the latest devices bundled with top value-packages that includes the device, free calls and SMSs plus unlimited data. As
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season