Yen will deliver semiannual testimony before the
After falling to a 4-day low of 0.9373 against the greenback in early deals, the aussie rose to 0.9400. The pair finished last week's deals at 0.9384. On the upside, 0.95 is seen as next resistance level for the aussie.
The aussie hit 1.0095 against the loonie, which is its highest level since
Having fallen to 95.03 against the yen earlier, the aussie climbed to a 4-day high of 95.34. The pair was valued at 95.11 when it ended deals on Friday. If the aussie extends gain, it may find resistance around the 96.00 region.
The aussie advanced to 1.4465 against the euro and held steady thereafter. At Friday's close, the pair was worth 1.4483. Continuation of uptrend is likely to take aussie to a resistance around the 1.44 zone.
The aussie came off from near a 4-month low of 1.0619 against the NZ dollar, rising to 1.0660. The aussie-kiwi pair closed deals at 1.0642 on Friday. The aussie is likely to target resistance around the 1.072 region.
The latest survey from Business New Zealand revealed that
Looking ahead, Eurozone industrial production for May is due shortly.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits