Instant, Distortion-Free 360° Views And Immersive Communications Heading For Next-Gen Mobile Phones, Tablets, and Wearable Devices.
In a single move, North American panoramic imaging innovator, ImmerVision (www.ImmerVisionEnables.com), has made distorted fish-eye views and camera accessories obsolete and enabled every mobile and wearable device in the world to deliver an unprecedented 360° user experience.
ImmerVision's new 3.8 mm panomorph (patented wide-angle panoramic) lens is the world's smallest and is designed to be fully integrated into the most compact mobile phone or wearable device. Yet it is capable of doing what no other lens can: deliver a distortion-free 360° x 182° view without having to pan the camera.
First-Of-Its-Kind Technology. ImmerVision's game-changing new technology includes the panomorph lens and the embedded state-of-the-art 360° viewing functionality. Using advanced, patented optics and specialized algorithms, it maximizes the view on virtually any mobile or portable device to a full 360°, moreover it offers full compatibility with ImmerVision Enables
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years