CompareMyRates.com is the American version the successful and well established Canadian rate shopping comparison website CompareMyRates.ca. Due to the overwhelming success for many Canadian consumers, Compare My Rates decided to develop CompareMyRates.com to start the savings for US consumers. CompareMyRates.com is an ongoing commitment to deliver the best mortgage rates along with other great money saving comparisons for home phone, cell phone plans,internet plans, car insurance quotes, credit cards, and deals and coupons from top US Stores to save the American consumer time and money. Also featured are relevant blog articles featuring recent mortgage rate news, tips for homeowners, credit card information, wireless news, real estate news, and technology breakthroughs.
How does CompareMyRates.com assist the American consumer to save time and money?
Mortgage Rates - Save up to
Credit Cards - Save up to
Cell Phone Plans – Save up to
Internet Plans – Save up to
Best Shopping Deals and Coupons - Plus, Plus, Plus Savings. There are ongoing savings with best deals and sales at CompareMyRates.com. They bring the latest sales and deals from some of the top retailers such as Macy's,
Way to go CompareMyRates.com for finding money saving deals for American consumers by providing best comparisons in mortgage rates, credit cards, cell phone plans, internet plans and best shopping deals, empowering consumers in their quest for to save money. At CompareMyRates.com, consumers can narrow their search so they need not plow through tons of irrelevant information and rates.The future for CompareMyRates.com is looking great with more exciting and visionary features, savings and services for the American consumer to search, compare and save.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/comparemyrates/search-compare-save/prweb12006587.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight