Technological advances in the aerospace industry are rapidly emerging, including the use of new 3D visualization systems. The industry is a primary exporter from the state of
Seeing new visualization systems as an economic development resource,
The EAC is the "first of its kind in the world," featuring unique visualization systems to help corporate clients, faculty researchers and students. The EAC has the "first-ever" EmergiFLEX and MobileFLEX immersive visualization systems developed in partnership with the
EAC users wear special "active 3D" goggles to experience walking through a jet and stepping into the passenger cabin. The system provides 50 million pixels of full-color high definition resolution, offering astonishing detail -- even showing the weave of the cloth used in the passenger seats. The 35-foot-long screens give customers, design engineers and marketing teams a major new resource in
"The EAC not only models aircraft for Dassault," said Tennille. "We can take developers on virtual site tours via Google Earth to show
The visionary behind the EAC is the internationally recognized scientist, Dr.
"To stay competitive, companies must use the newest technologies available while also hiring top new graduates in emerging, future-focused fields," said Dr. Good. "The EAC offers services to corporations while also providing research faculty and students access to cutting-edge data analytic and data visualization tools."
The university's commitment goes beyond just the newest technology. UALR has added Dr.
For more information, visit http://ualr.edu/emerginganalytics. To learn more about the AEDC's focus on aerospace, visit http://arkansasedc.com.
CC AutoTriage5rn-140712-30FurigayJane-4795124 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z