EDF Energy has launched a tariff that offers prepay meter customers fixed-price energy for 27 months, with no exit fees. The Blue+Fixed Prepay
Co-operative Energy, part of the
Midcounties Co-operative, has started allowing its customers to choose where the electricity they consume is generated. The company currently has power-purchase agreements with around 30 generators, 15 of which are owned by the local community - including wind farms in Cumbria, Oxfordshire and the Forest Of Dean in Herefordshire. The Co-op is promising its customers that it will buy enough units from each source to match their choices over the course of a year.
Sainbury's Bank has joined the personal loan price war, cutting interest you have to pay on sums up to pounds 15,000 to as low as 3.9%. It matches
But there's a catch - the 3.9% rate is
only available until 22 July. Rates on smaller loans of pounds 5,000 to pounds 7,500 are also being cut, from 5.6% to 5.3% if repaid over a three-year period.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence