RAM Ratings has reaffirmed
The one notch difference between Bank Muamalat's A2 long-term financial institution rating and the A3 rating of its Subordinated Sukuk reflects the subordination of the debt facility to the Bank's senior unsecured obligations.
Bank Muamalat is among the smaller banks in
While the Bank posted a stronger y-o-y gross financing growth of 14.6 per cent in FY
On the funding front, the Bank faces a high level of depositor-concentration risk, although this is partly mitigated by its liquid balance sheet. However, Bank Muamalat's capitalisation remains robust, as reflected by its respective common-equity tier-1 and total capital ratios of 14.2 per cent and 17.6 per cent as at
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps