The good news is that the housing recovery is recovering quickly thanks a lot to job creation in June which has reflected improvements across multiple markets. The unemployment rate fell to 6.1% in June which is lowest in nearly six years. With 288,000 new jobs created in June it was not wonder see in DQnews.com's "National Home Sales Snapshot" report yesterday,
Increased hiring in many workplaces has pushed the housing market higher both in terms of prices and sales. The beginning of the year started out rough with the unemployment up at 6.7%, meanwhile weekly home sales were -37% below their 2013 peak. Now, weekly home sales are very close to surpassing 2013's peak and shocking market critics, including Fed Char Janet Yellen.
Apart from prices and sales
If readers are looking apply for a home loan contract, consier
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12013688.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground