The good news is that the housing recovery is recovering quickly thanks a lot to job creation in June which has reflected improvements across multiple markets. The unemployment rate fell to 6.1% in June which is lowest in nearly six years. With 288,000 new jobs created in June it was not wonder see in DQnews.com's "National Home Sales Snapshot" report yesterday,
Increased hiring in many workplaces has pushed the housing market higher both in terms of prices and sales. The beginning of the year started out rough with the unemployment up at 6.7%, meanwhile weekly home sales were -37% below their 2013 peak. Now, weekly home sales are very close to surpassing 2013's peak and shocking market critics, including Fed Char Janet Yellen.
Apart from prices and sales
If readers are looking apply for a home loan contract, consier
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12013688.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth