Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte,
The Sri Lankan government is taking significant steps in escalating the public mechanism to ensure disaster management is done efficiently.
According to reports, the project is also aimed at improving physical resilience to hydro metrological events through climate flexible infrastructure.
The government also plans to focus on long-term capital development.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World