The funds are the result of Francis' 21-Day Tummy Tuck Fat Loss Program, which started on
The deal for those who signed up for the challenge was that they would get 21-days of fat burning workouts as well as a special diet plan and nutritional guidance, all for
But Francis took that one step further by donating
"I knew this was an extremely effective plan," says Francis, who is also a doctor of chiropractic and a certified strength and conditioning specialist. "I promised people who registered that they would lose an average of ten pounds in three weeks and then I put my money where my mouth was."
More than 100 people registered for the challenge and
Francis says that the fitness boot camp is considering doing the 21-Day Tummy Tuck Fat Loss Challenge again due to the interest generated by participants' results.
About Kawartha Lakes Fit Body Boot Camp
Kawartha Lakes Fit Body Boot Camp is part of the Fit Body Boot Camp family of indoor fitness boot camps, whose global goal is to engage 20% of the world's population in a healthy and fit lifestyle by the year 2020. Kawartha Lakes Fit Body Boot Camp is owned and operated by
For more information about Kawartha Lakes Fit Body Boot Camp, please call (800) 643-0551 , visit the website at http://www.canadafitbodybootcamp.ca/kawarthalakesfitnessbootcamp/about-us/ or their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/KawarthaLakesFitBody.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/kawarthalakesfitbody/fitnessbootcamp/prweb12011466.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'