A new webcast is announced that will focus on project accounting and financial management for software, SaaS and service organizations. The webcast is sponsored by Trustantial, a leading provider of cloud accounting solutions to growing businesses throughout
The webcast will help accounting and finance professionals in software, software-as-a-service (SaaS) and service industries recognize and achieve successful project performance through tightly integrated project accounting and best-in-class financial management. The Benefits of Integrated Project Accounting and Financial Management webcast is scheduled for
Through unified, optimized, and automated financial processes, you can learn how cloud solutions can help you:
• Accelerate billing and collections cycles, automatically generate invoices, and eliminate data re-entry
• Gain real-time insight into the performance and profitability of your services organization
• Automatically capture time and expenses, increase invoicing accuracy, and reduce revenue leakage
• Manage project-related data in a single location and track projects in real time
To register for the Benefits of Integrated Project Accounting and Financial Management webcast, on
Trustantial is a leading provider of a range of accounting-related services, from accounting software implementation and integration, to tax, bookkeeping, payroll and related services. Trustantial is a reseller of the leading AICPA-approved cloud accounting software for small and mid-size businesses and organizations--Intacct. The Trustantial team prides itself on developing long-term relationships with clients based on providing efficient, expert solutions to growing businesses. We're big enough to support complex implementations, yet small enough to offer personal and responsive service. For more information, visit http://www.trustantial.com or call 1-844-TXCLOUD (892-5683) to see how you can receive a free trial and achieve more with Intacct.
Intacct is the cloud financial management company. Bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, Intacct's award-winning applications are the preferred financial applications for AICPA business solutions. Intacct accounting software, in use by more than 7,500 organizations from startups to public companies, is designed to improve company performance and make finance more productive.
Intacct provides professional financial management and accounting software for streamlining your services business using a single, connected system to manage the end-to-end process of delivering services to your customers--on-time, within budget--and improve revenue per employee by up to 23%. For more information, please visit http://www.intacct.com or call 877-437-7765.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12010023.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year