The petition requests that the Commission amend an earlier order dated
* Commingle in an account subject to Section 4d(a) (a futures customer account) positions in futures and options, and foreign futures and foreign options, and related customer money, securities, and property; and
* Portfolio margin these futures and options, and foreign futures and foreign options, in the futures customer account.
Comments regarding the request should be submitted on or before
Comments may be submitted electronically through the Commission's Comments online process (http://comments.cftc.gov/PublicComments/CommentList.aspx?id=1508). All comments will be posted on the Commission's website.
TNS 30FurigayJof-140712-4796121 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise