In recent years
The proposed program will support the consolidation of five Healthcare Networks reorganizing and expanding the range and quality of services in different regions by improving clinical practices. This involves the design and implementation of clinical protocols and developing healthcare lines: mother-child, oncology, chronic disease and disability that match prevailing conditions or state health priority.
To do this, there will be an expansion and purchase of equipment for the five medical specialty centers, the cancer hospital, the
The program will also seek to increase the management capacity of the
The loan is for a 25-year term, with a 5.5 year grace period and an interest rate based on LIBOR. Local counterpart contribution totals
TNS 24KuanRap-140712 30FurigayJof-4795007 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore