Six Consent Agreements and Orders for violations of the Mortgage Licensing Act, including the suspension of one mortgage broker's license;
Two Consent Agreements and Orders issued for violations of the Pennsylvania Securities Act of 1972, which resulted in one permanent ban from doing business in
One Consent Agreement and Order for violations of the Check Cashers Licensing Act.
Additionally, in response to multiple consumer complaints, the department issued one Cease and Desist order for unlicensed lending in violation of the Consumer Discount Company Act and the Loan Interest and Protection Law.
Comprehensive lists of enforcement orders administered by the
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free