The shares of
The trading in shares and bonds of EspÍrito
The yen climbed to 101.21 against the greenback and 137.66 against the euro, compared to Thursday's closing values of 101.33 and 137.89, respectively. On the upside, the yen is likely to find resistance around 100.5 against the greenback and 137.00 against the euro.
The yen, which yesterday's deals at 113.55 against the Swiss franc and 173.59 against the pound, rose to 113.36 and 173.38, respectively. If the yen extends gain, it may find resistance around 113.00 against the franc and 172.7 against the pound.
Looking ahead, the
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack