The Supervisor of Banks,
In addition, the
1. With regard to areas declared under a special situation, banks have been instructed, until further notice, not to restrict their customers or their accounts in the event of returned checks. The Supervisor of Banks acted with the authority granted him by the Checks without Cover Law, 5741-1981.
2. The Supervisor of Banks established that credit exceeding the approved credit framework will be granted to bank customers at the business discretion of the banks, and that limitations deriving from the Supervisor of Banks' directives on this matter have been temporarily suspended.
3. The Supervisor eased the process for customers to join the telephone instruction services. In accordance with this easing, customers are able to confirm their authorization to convey instructions via telephone through the banks' call centers, and confirmation of the customer's joining this service will be conveyed to the customer by SMS, email, or phone.
4. The Supervisor instructed to bolster the banking corporations' telephone call centers to the extent necessary, based on the number of actual calls received.
The easing measures of the Supervisor of Banks apply to customers who have accounts at bank branches that are located within 40 kilometers of the
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid