The Supervisor of Banks,
In addition, the
1. With regard to areas declared under a special situation, banks have been instructed, until further notice, not to restrict their customers or their accounts in the event of returned checks. The Supervisor of Banks acted with the authority granted him by the Checks without Cover Law, 5741-1981.
2. The Supervisor of Banks established that credit exceeding the approved credit framework will be granted to bank customers at the business discretion of the banks, and that limitations deriving from the Supervisor of Banks' directives on this matter have been temporarily suspended.
3. The Supervisor eased the process for customers to join the telephone instruction services. In accordance with this easing, customers are able to confirm their authorization to convey instructions via telephone through the banks' call centers, and confirmation of the customer's joining this service will be conveyed to the customer by SMS, email, or phone.
4. The Supervisor instructed to bolster the banking corporations' telephone call centers to the extent necessary, based on the number of actual calls received.
The easing measures of the Supervisor of Banks apply to customers who have accounts at bank branches that are located within 40 kilometers of the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad