ENP Newswire -
Release date- 10072014 - A total of 18,076 employees have signed up to the plan, applying to subscribe over 96 million ordinary shares in just two weeks, 77% more than the 54 million shares made available
In a year's time, employees who have retained their shares will be assigned 1 free share for every 3 shares subscribe
Subscriptions to the new Broad-based Share Ownership Plan launched on 26 June as a consequence of the resolution of the Shareholders' meeting on
In fact, in just two weeks, 18,076 employees (34% of those entitled to do so) signed up to the plan, applying to subscribe over 96 million ordinary shares, 77% more than the 54 million offered at the price of
The average investment requested of each employee was approximately
These are results that testify to the great sense of belonging of our employees, and confirm the considerable interest generated in the initiative. For its part, the company introduced some major novelties compared to the similar project in 2010, increasing the individual investment limit and envisaging three different methods of payment, which could be combined (bank transfer, loan, redundancy fund).
On 31 July, after the bank transfer payments are confirmed to have taken place, the quantity of shares actually subscribed by each subscriber will be determined, and the shares issued, increasing the share capital at the same time. In a year's time, subscribers who have retained their shares and are still working for the company will also be assigned 1 free share for every 3 shares subscribed.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio