Net sales in the third quarter increased 61 percent to
President and CEO
Established in 1977,
This release contains certain forward-looking statements, which are based on management’s current expectations including, but not limited to, general economic conditions, changes in interest rates, deposit flows, real estate values, competition, and changes in legislation or regulations, and other economic, competitive, governmental, regulatory, and technological factors affecting the Company’s operations, pricing, products, and services. Any forward looking statement speaks only as of the date on which the statement is made, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward looking statement.
Copies of this report and additional historical financial information can be found at www.otcmarkets.com and on the Company website at www.tjtusa.com.
Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges