Notice Type: Special Notice
Classification Code: 99 - Miscellaneous
Solicitation Number: OPMOSDBU0013
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20415
Place of Performance Country: US
Facilities, Security and Contracting
The Office of Personnel Management's (OPM) Chief Information Officer Division is hosting an
If your company meets the minimum requirements listed in the SOO, we encourage you to respond to the Capability Questions (see attachment 2). Your responses must be limited to five (5) pages. Responses are due no later than
All interested parties must pre-register to attend the
To register, email the following information to Small.Business@opm.gov no later than
Please provide the following information in your email request: * Company Name and Address * Company DUNS number * Primary NAICS * Name, Title and Telephone Number for company representative attending * Business Size: Large or Small * Small Business Type: Small Business, Small Disadvantaged Business, Women-Owned Small Business, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, Historically Underutilized Business Zone Business * Please identify if there are any individuals requiring special needs.
NOTE: THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY DAY FORUM AND RESPONSES TO THE CAPABILITY QUESTIONS ARE FOR INFORMATION AND PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR ANY PURPOSE.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please email us at ECMS@opm.gov.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton